Tuesday 17 March 2015

Nothing serious.

So I was on a WhatsApp chat with one of my girl friends tonight, Swayang (ya I do get some time for chatting, although joblessness is not my thing). She was watching TV so she seemed petty distracted.

I was asking her about our algorithms assignment and she said she'll talk about it later (as in a "shut-up-I'm-watching-my-favorite-serial") and I was like, what the hell?

So I placed a trick and replied, "I'm not talking to you anymore"  and didn't reply her for about an hour, but made sure that I seem online to her.
In between that one hour, she had texted me scores of "why?", " what happened? "… "what did I do?", etc etc. And I was chilling playing God of War in my PSP.
Then I replied her a " Nothing "… which was true, but in the background, put deeper into the confusion. And she kept asking me more questions.

And finally after an hour when I explained her, she facepalmed.

So she ignored me for 1 minute, and thus uselessly thought(and worried) about me for an hour. And I? Well I'm still chilling, gonna resume the game after I finish typing this.

Moral: Brain is faster than bullets, umm.. and beauties too.

PS: don't try this with people prone to heart attack. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment